We Are “Masters Of Execution” Ensuring Lean
Best Practice Implementation For more than 20 years!
We Ignite the Talent within!
The makoto platform
Experience you can trust
Geno Johnston and D.J. Duarte have spent the last 25 years developing their unique know-how in optimization and lean leadership. They have shared their knowledge and formula’s on the stages of top businesses globally in over 57 countries and with several leading Fortune 500 companies.
Our advisory and mentorship programs specifically target the needs of Senior Executives & Mid-Level Leaders evolving in the Manufacturing & Service sectors who are responsible for improving their monthly cost of operations, erradicating business inefficiencies as well as bridging cultural mindset gaps.
All of our consulting professionals have an average of over 20+ years’ of extensive experience within the industry. Of the 19 most profitable sectors of industries in the world (according to Forbes 2016) we have worked with 17 of those industries. Our expertise resides within the Toyota Production System (TPS), globally known as Lean Management, which has helped Companies increase their capabilities and market share. Our specific field of focus drives the application of specialized methodologies and practices that:
Optimizes systems, processes & talent execution
Creates alignment across the organization with lean thinking changing “mindsets & behavioral” actions of leaders
Enhances the journey of your customer experience
The Ignite Your Talent Workshops
With more than 75+ Lean Workshops & Certifications available & designed specifically to support implementation & sustainability of a lean culture, Register below to learn more about these powerful learning experiences.
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF
THE MAKOTO GEMBA CORE LEADERSHIP EBOOK!
Senior Operations Auditor, Truck Manufacturer (USA)
Ignite Your Talent Advisory & Workshops
What you will learn and how.
Areas of Focus:
- Lean Thinking Principles & Practices
- Making the Complex, Simple
- Standardize, Visualize & Improve
- Takt, Flow and then Pull Thinking
- Insistent, Consistent & Persistent
- 1 on 1 Coaching – focused on execution consistently
- Group Coaching – Systematically approaching common leadership practices to challenges with peers in industry
- Lean Mindset & Behavioral Change – The practical application of 12 Key Behaviors that support the usage of lean systems and tools
- Basic workshops are Informative & Action Oriented including 6 Core Fundamental Workshops that engage the mind, influence real processes and delivers outcomes.
- Intermediate includes a variety of Customized Practical Workshops that are designed specifically to develop the skill sets and competencies to facilitate small to medium scoped projects.
- Advanced covers Change Agents of Complexity enabling a deeper level of knowledge that expands across the value chain of the organization.
What they say…
“I had the opportunity to attend a Manufacturing Excellence Community Event held at Hewlett Packard. The event themed “Productivity”, DJ & Geno shared their Operational Excellence experiences with an audience of close to 80 and all of us were wowed by their witty yet insightful presentation.”
Manager, Corporate Strategy (Singapore)
“This OE Project workshop taught us information for sure but they didn’t just give it to us, we had to live every bit of it and through that, we experienced the horrors of traditional leadership and the advantages of lean leadership.”